Two meetings are coming up that should be of interest to residents of Victory Heights:
Tuesday, January 16th: Victory Heights Community Council meeting, 7 PM at the co-op preschool building in Victory Heights Park. Everyone welome! The agenda is:
- Guest Speaker: Seattle Public Utilities – Thornton Creek Natural Drainage Systems
- Brian Mickelson, Sr. Communications & Outreach Specialist
- Park Update
- Brief Debriefs
- Lake City Neighborhood Alliance (LCNA)
- District 5 mtg
- North Precinct Advisory Council (NPAC) – Police Dept & Neighborhoods)
- Neighborhood Grant – Traffic circle beautification & Victory Heights signage
- Emergency Communication HUB
- Safety Project
- Pedestrian flags at 15th Ave and 106/107th
- Upcoming events!!
- Seed Swap – Sunday, Feb 4th, 3-4pm, VH preschool (tentative)
- Neighborhood-wide yard sale in the spring…
- Emergency Communication Center (HUB) drill – Sat, Apr 28
- Questions / Comments / Concerns?
- Next meeting: Tuesday, February 20 @ 7pm
And on Thursday, January 18th, the Thornton Creek Alliance will have its monthly meeting at 7 PM at the Maple Leaf Lutheran Church, 10005 32nd Avenue NE with featured speakers from Seattle Public Utilities, the UW Center for Urban Waters, and the Alliance’s lead for the Citizen Science Program.