Our local public health clinic is in need of masks for patients and their companions. If you or someone you know is making cloth face masks, please consider donating them to Neighborcare to help protect patients and staff.
Learn more about how to donate face masks and other PPE and supplies at the following links:
Donations must be clean, unused, and in their original packaging.
– Cloth facemasks (clean, unused, washable, ideally individually bagged for distribution)
– Medical surgical or procedure facemasks (minimum quantity 1 box)
– N95 facemasks (unexpired, NIOSH certified, for medical use)
– Universal qualitative N95 fit test kit
– Infrared no-contact thermometers (new)
– Hand Sanitizer (gel or foam, any size, minimum alcohol content required: 61% ethanol or 71% isopropyl)