Monday, June 8th Sound Transit will be closing Northeast 1st Avenue Northeast from Northeast 112th to Northeast 117th Street. The full night time closure will be utilized to set girders. This closure will take place between the work hours of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Roads will be closed for crews to set girders for the link light rail construction.
- Local traffic and pedestrian access will be maintained with the assistance of flaggers.
- Work consists of heavy equipment and cranes to set the girder.
- Full closures will occur during work hours and re-open during non-work hours.
- Monday night, June 8th to Friday night, June 12th.
- Road will be closed during night construction work hours from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Roads will remain open outside of work hours.
- 1st Avenue from Northeast 112th to Northeast 117th Street.
- See map for suggested detour routes.
Outreach Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-370-5690
After-hours construction hotline: 888-298-2395